Irma is a qualified Naturopath, Counsellor and Massage Therapist with 25 years of experience in natural medicine.
She is an accredited member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association and a practitioner member of PANDA (Post and AnteNatal Depression Association).
As a holistic practitioner, Irma uses a unique combination of approaches that integrate the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of wellbeing.
Irma is also the Director of Victoria Avenue Wellbeing.
Irma has a caring and understanding approach. She provides her clients with a safe and supportive space in an environment which is calming and nurturing.
My goal is to help you achieve a more balanced state of health and vitality, and to help you come to a place of greater fulfillment, meaning and purpose in your life.
Irma’s special interests are in treating:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue and immune imbalances.
- Supporting and optimizing pre-conception for men and women, pregnancy and post-natal health.
- Adv.Dip.H.Sc. Naturopathy
- Dip.App.Sc. Homeopathy
- Grad.Cert. Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Member of A.N.T.A (Australian Natural Therapies Association)
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more, or book an appointment.